Thursday, August 19, 2010

An Offline Method of Making Money That I've Been Working On...

Hello Moriss,

I wanted to quickly share an idea I had this past weekend, when I was in Las Vegas at the Practical Profits seminar (which was awesome, by the way!).

I'm not sure if you're aware of this, but I am a web designer. I design for anyone and everyone, but I try to work with local clients whenever possible. It's a good way to get out from behind my desk, and there's not nearly as much competition.

A web design client of mine has just released a new book about getting ranked at the top of Google Places, which comes up whenever a user searches for something that could be found locally. For example, if I search Google for "Indian food", a map with a list of nearby restaurants will come up at the top. Google uses IP tracking to know the area where I live, so they can customize my results.

Anyway, I got to thinking, not only is this book useful for small business owners, but also for anyone looking to make money. One could easily use the techniques in this book to put any local business at the top of Google Places, and you could easily charge $500-1000 for it.

The book is only $17, and it's on Clickbank. I encourage you to get it right now, and start profiting from it next week.

Here is the link ==> http://getresponse.com/click.html?x=a62b&lc=m8kB&mc=f&s=wtEdO&y=D&

I've worked with Cara for the past six months, and I can tell you that she is a pleasure to work with, and she will do whatever she can to help you, if you have any questions about the techniques.

I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have as well. Just let me know. Thanks!

Robert


, 1887 Norhurst Way N , Catonsville, MD 21228, United States

--
To unsubscribe visit:
http://getresponse.com/unsubscribe.html?x=a62b&m=0zw7&s=wtEdO&y=C&

To change your contact details visit:
http://getresponse.com/change_details.html?x=a62b&s=wtEdO&y=O&

No comments:

Post a Comment